Cameron Lelai Murray

Cameron Lelai Murray

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Our Apologies

Sunday, July 3rd

Hello all,
I was really hoping to send a blog entry every day while I was here.
The challenge is that both Facebook and Blogger are blocked in China.
It means that I have to send something to Geoff and then he makes the
post for me. He has his hands full taking care of Gretchen and
Madelyn. He and I tend to Skype instead of email so it got moved down
our priority list.

Pray for the rest of the Murrays back in Boston. It’s been
challenging for all of us. It seems that every Skype conversation
includes one of the girls wailing. They miss their mama! This is
very hard for them and difficult for me as well. It’s also
challenging for me to be here with Cameron and it’s a lot of work with
no break. Because I am in the situation that is “new” and we are so
busy with adoption appointments, the time goes by faster for me than
for those that I love who are still in Boston.

I have some entries that I am in the process of organizing and
emailing to Geoff, so he will be playing catch up and you will see
more than one posted on the same day. This is not the first time that
I have been out of the country on the 4th of July. I remember our
nation’s birth in my heart and despite all of the challenges that our
country has been facing, it is still the greatest country on earth.
Being in China this weekend only highlights that fact. I pray that
our nation would be in the center of God’s will and kept in His hands.

1 comment: